Excel User Group
Microsoft Excel blogs, forums, files. Read, ask questions, provide answers.

Can i try to recover my forgotten password to open excel file

Latest post Fri, Aug 8 2014 6:12 AM by Anonymous. 6 replies.
  • Thu, Jul 21 2011 10:23 PM

Can i try to recover my forgotten password to open excel file

Hi I have a file which was created a few years back. For some reason im not able to remember the open password for the file. Is there any way out to decrypt this file so that i can open it with out password. Im trying to see if i can get some help here with out buying a software. Feedbacks i have on softwares are many times it doesnt work. 

Thanks in advance for the help as always. I hope i can find some solution. 

Regards

Mathew

Mathew E. Yohannan

Filed under: ,
    • Post Points: 85
  • Mon, Jul 25 2011 12:45 PM In reply to

Re: Can i try to recover my forgotten password to open excel file

hi i didnt see any replies to this query. Does it mean there is no solution? Mathew

Mathew E. Yohannan

• Post Points: 5
  • Tue, Jul 10 2012 10:03 AM In reply to

In your case you need to use next utility http://www.recoverytoolbox.com/repair_excel.html which supports restoring excel files starting with MS Excel 97

• Sun, Mar 23 2014 1:57 AM In reply to

hello

I used excel password recovery software which really helps me to recovered My forget excel password, this software is one of the solution to get back my original Excel file password. So i suggest you this software to recover lost excel password. Immediately download Excel password recovery software and unlock password protected Excel file.

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Get My konw about Excel Unlocker

• Mon, Mar 31 2014 6:29 AM In reply to

MS Excel Repair Tool is especially designed to recover and repair the corrupt, damage or inaccessible files. You can use the following method to repair excel file. We generally face issue when the file is infected with virus. But you need not to worry you can easily repair your excel file by the help of a repair tool. Excel is the most used application so when corruption occurs it is a heartbreaking situation:http://www.recoverydeletedfiles.com/excel-file-recovery-tool.html

• Tue, Jun 24 2014 3:13 AM In reply to

I refer more advance or effective excel file repair software, I suggest an affordable or effective excel repair & recover software, you can use Kernel for Excel File Repair Tool. This software is more result-oriented and specially designed for recover and repair corrupt, damage, or virus affected excel files. It is also supports to recover corrupt, damage password protected excel files. For more details visit here : http://www.excelfilerepair.com

• Fri, Aug 8 2014 6:12 AM In reply to

You can use an excel recovery tool to restore it without need of password, simply download MS Excel recovery tool and restore your excel file to access the stored information.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Copyright Excel User Group and the relevant contributors, 2010. All Trade Marks acknowledged. This site is a peer-to-peer site and NOT affiliated in any way to Microsoft Corp. All rights reserved.