Excel User Group
Microsoft Excel blogs, forums, files. Read, ask questions, provide answers.

Exporting (Copy/Paste) Access report to Excel

Latest post Mon, Mar 9 2015 10:41 AM by ashvin35205. 0 replies.
  • Mon, Mar 9 2015 10:41 AM

Exporting (Copy/Paste) Access report to Excel

Hi All, I have an access report that does some weird thing that I don't understad how to fix it. I need to use the access report in power point and we all know that you can't copy and paste directly access report in power point because it bcomes plain html and looses it formatting/layout. So, I have discovered two option; one to use export function in access or, second option is to copy and paste in excel. Both option pretty much gives me same result. If I use the export option from the access to export the report half of the report/template is grayed out (if you hightlight you are able to see the data in background but no use as is...) and the data I see looses the "conditional formatting" future I have in report. The copy and paste future only pastes the plain text so no use of that either. can anyone please help.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Copyright Excel User Group and the relevant contributors, 2010. All Trade Marks acknowledged. This site is a peer-to-peer site and NOT affiliated in any way to Microsoft Corp. All rights reserved.